MBBS in China

Mbbs In China

Why MBBS in China

Take a admission in India seems to be inappropriate for many of us because it is not easy to get a seat in the most reputed and Honorable degree called MBBS. Wherever if you go for MBBS in abroad it is easier than it seems. Out of 100% students in India, only 2% students get a seat in topmost medical colleges and it looks impossible for the remaining 98% Indian students to do MBBS in this colleges. That is why a huge number of MBBS aspirants should go from abroad. we would like to tell you that China and Russia is one of the hottest destinations for MBBS aspirants because they provide quality education at very affordable prices. Education in China is not a difficult task then it seems, you guys can easily get a seat in China top university with so much ease. We all know that nowadays the relation between India and China is not good enough but when you go for MBBS in China you will not feel any disruption with Chinese people. China students are very kind as compared with Indians. The lowest fee structure in China makes it a more finest destination to go for .Mbbs in China admission is more considerable because the education they provide is not possible in other countries at this amount.

Here are some details of fees structure in China top university

Also You Can Check : MBBS in Russia

                                       MBBS in Georgia

                                       MBBS in Europe

                                     MBBS In Abroad

Mbbs in china fee Structure:-


Wuhan University, China 3.5-4 lakhs/year
Zhejiang University, China 4-5 lakhs/year
Xi’an Jiaotong University, China 3-4 lakhs/year
Huazhong University of Science & Technology 3.5-4 lakhs/year
Fudan University, China 3-4 lakhs/year


mbbs in china cheapest as per our research, they charge less accommodation fees  tuition fees, management fees and library charges etc.

Eligibility Criteria

The medical university in China is highly standard university provides quality education with excellent facilities. This makes it the ideal place of Mbbs for various Indian as well as abroad students. but for the concern of standards, there are some eligibility criteria which have to be cover before going to approach any big university in China. mbbs in China top universities requires following conditions to be fulfilled:-

  • 12th class in PCB with 60% aggregate.
  • NEET score also matters for the various university.
  • mbbs in china age limit – candidate age should not be less than 17 year.


Mbbs in china admission procedures

Admission procedure in China is not difficult as compared with another foreign university. It has its own rules and criteria for conducting admissions. There is some university in China which needs entrance or some small test for giving admission to the MBBS aspirants but this will not follow by all. For taking admission in China one has to show their original 10th & 12th DMC with self-attested photocopies along with latest passport size photos and relevant identity proofs, passport etc.

One has to go for all the procedure for doing MBBS in China as China is the world second largest economy in the world. there are over more than 10,000 Indian students doing MBBS in China every year. In China 50 medical colleges work under the complete supervision of Chinese government and the government will take care of all the financial aid of this universities. Those students who complete MBBS in China medical colleges will praise all around the world and they can easily get a job in most reputed hospitals in the world.



WhatsApp chat
Admission Open 2019-2020

We are glad that you preferred to contact us. Please fill our short form and one of our friendly team members will contact you back.

Admission 2019-20